About A1 Custom Auto Body
The Highest Levels of Integrity, Skills and Customer Service
Owner Dennis Bigelow began his career in auto body repair back in 1993; by 1996 he was the owner of A1 Auto Body, a 6,000 square foot facility located in East Providence.
In 2007 Dennis bought his biggest competitor in the area, Custom Auto Body, and merged the two into A1 Custom Auto Body.
This climb to the top of the collision repair industry on the East Bay has been guided by a commitment to excellence in repair and refinish work, resulting in a safe and responsible outcome for each and every vehicle:
• Highly trained and experienced I-CAR employees
• Environmentally friendly materials and protocols
• Streamlined, technology-driven processes
Our current facility is over 18,000 square feet and is Class A Certified for collision repair in the State of Rhode Island; we are also licensed and insured in Massachusetts. Our entire staff is dedicated to positive collaboration, sharing a customer-focused mindset that has been an important driver of success for the company.
Class A Certified Facility
Meeting the highest level of standards for an auto body shop in the State of Rhode Island:
• Licensed and insured (also in Massachusetts)
• OEM certification in aluminum, steel and other metals
• A lifetime warranty valid against workmanship defects
• Documentation of custom complaints and responses to service
• Employing I-Car certified technicians and ASE analysts